Friday, January 15, 2010

Moving!!!!!

Well...we moved AGAIN!! We are now in Las Cruces, NM....back to the Land of Enchantment!! I have now started to believe that the Lord knows we like adventure and change, so He puts us in situations where we can accomplish that!! It has definatley been an adjustment. The girls had to start school where they didn't know anyone. Many tears have been shed this week, but I'm happy to say that the first week ended on a happy note. Both girls have made friends and been able to find all their classes (Macie was so...nervous about that, since she is now in Jr. High). Carley is going to her first dance (doesn't take long...lol), it's called the "Winter Ball". Another excuse to go shopping!!! Macie has started taking dance (which they offer in school) and LOVES it! I absolutely LOVE my new job....STAYING HOME!! It is awesome to be able to pick the kids up from school & have that quality time talking about their day and being able to cook nice meals without feeling stress! I'm hoping that I will never get fired...lol!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Wow, that's a lot of moving! I'm glad your girls are adjusting. Great looking house!