Sunday, August 10, 2008

Macie & Friends at the Mall...Look OUT!!




Well Macie and her friends Abbie and Hailee somehow talked Don into taking them to the mall for a girls adventure! I don't think Don knew what he was getting himself into to. As you can see from the slideshow ...they defenitly had fun! You will notice they tried on clothes, hats, make-up, etc! But the most interesting picture I think you will find is when they got their picture taken with a complete stranger! Yes....I said stranger, they found this woman and told her they were doing a school project and they needed to get a picture with sombody in a mall! WOW! What have we created...lol!

5 comments:

The Montgomery Family said...

you have a blog and didn't tell me. Call me and I will give you ours. Krista

Kim said...

Dorie, I just found your blog! How cute! How funny about the girls at the mall too!

S. Fillmore said...

I am blog stalking you and you didn't even know it. Check mine out and you will see Heather and Krista acting like Macie and her friends. We want to go to lunch on Tuesday to celebrate Heather's b-day. Do you want to join?

Allison said...

Your girls are SO CUTE!!! Looks like they had a blast!

Allison said...

How are you? Time for an update ;)