Monday, October 13, 2008

Fall BREAK!!








We started our break in New Mexico to visit family and watch my nephew Brady's football game! It happened to be homecoming and since Don & I are both Kirtland Central alumni we thought it would be a good game to go to. If you look in the background you can see Macie, that was the only picture I could find with all four of us together.



After that we took off to Lake Havasu City, AZ where Don is working. The girls and I took advantage of the motel room and pool! I have to say we were complete BUMS! We spent 6 nights there which was wonderful, but after awhile living in a motel can take its toll on a person. We had a great time though, we took a boat over to a little island where we ate dinner, we rented jet skis ( which was a little scarey for me), Carley and I got our hair cut, and we spent a lot of time down by the world famous London Bridge. I can't believe they brought a bridge all the way from London and it ended up in Lake Havasu!! Kinda strange! It was beautiful though. The girls and I also enjoyed walking down to the lake every morning after breakfast and watching the world championship jet ski races. I was so...impressed with the way they could control those machines especially for how fast they would go. Unfortunaley Don had to go to work while we played but it was just nice to be together!


1 comment:

S. Fillmore said...

Looks like so much fun. I have never been to Lake Havasu. You are the cutest family.